Wednesday 12 June 2013

Week 21

Mega busy so have not been able to find the time to update you all.

Things have changed a lot for me now, so much so, that I forget to update my blog, because what I do is natural!

I over-ate this weekend, and, when I say over ate, I mean I had a full on binge. Do you know what though, the old me would have given up after crap I consumed over the weekend, the new me remembered the, feeling during, and after, the cost, and the, fact it may have been necessary. Nobody can go through a journey like this one and not have a hiccup or 10 along the way.

I have also adapted fasting to fit in more comfortably with my life.

48 hours turned into 24, and 24 had turned into mostly 16 every day. I eat my last meal, finishing at 6pm and don't then eat until at least 10am. If my body does not ask for food at 10, i continue the fast. Today I had a, large lunch finishing at 1pm. I have not eaten since.

A tip I would give to anyone, is that this is a journey of discovery-don't be too rigid!

I now no longer drink. Never would I have thought I'd give that up!!

Keep it going!! :-)  :-)  :-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment