Saturday 4 May 2013

Week 16

Another 6lb off, and two inches off thighs.

I seem to be developing a dislike to normally enjoyable foods/drinks.

I normally enjoy a bottle of red a week, and usually in one sitting, but sometimes split between two days... No can do of late.

Also, I have changed my swimming technique somewhat. From BS 100 an hour to FC 80 an hour. I now intend to work further on my FC technique, to gain speed, and tone up legs and thighs.

Fasting is now 24 hours per week on a, Sunday, and at least 14 daily (week days mon-thursday). I stop eating after my evening meal, at the, latest 6pm, and don't eat again until the earliest 9 am.

While Saturday tends to be my day off, I noticed this week that I felt sluggish not doing anything, and  eating crap. Before bed I did 4 sets of planks, and throughout the day, 115 squats. I am continually trying to push my limitations, keeping my exercise regime as interesting as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment