Sunday 21 April 2013

Week 14

Not really much to report. For the last couple of weeks I seem to have favoured a 24 hour fast, but psychologically, I still say I fast for 48 hours because, when I make 24 I still feel satisfied, though if I was to do 24 hour fasts regularly, and only got to 16, I think i'd be gutted.

I suppose the reason I continue to update this blog, is because many of you will want to know of my ups and downs, how long I lasted, and changes I made along the way.

So far, I have noticed, that although this, may not be the same for everyone, I find that I overeat on my none fast days. I don't overeat to the extent I once did by any means, but I still get to the stage where I feel ill due to overeating. How will I overcome this? I have decided to reintroduce an old friend... Dr Paul Mckenna. I have ordered his book from the library, and intend to put his methods back into practice!

Lets hope this in hand with fasting and swimming, will move me from this eternal plateu! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment