Sunday 24 February 2013

Week 6


Week 6??? I didn't think I was capable of reaching 6 hours!!
Yes, starting fasting was initially about control I have to admit, but now, there are so many other benefits!


Yesterday, day 1 of week 6, I was a little hungry towards the end of the day, and went to bed feeling hungry, but when I woke this morning I am buzzing and of energy. I feel so invigorated, and want to jump, run, and get lots of fresh air.

2 stone 2 lbs since I started!

This is still very much my life now. If I had any tips for anyone who wants to fast, whether it be 48 hours or less, listen to your body- that's it!! Your body is designed in such a way that it sends signals which you then have the choice to act on. For example, I do feel hungry, and I drink water, this stops hunger in it's tracks. If water was not to work, I would finish the fast early. I would not continue. So looking out for signals is the best tip I could give you!



No comments:

Post a Comment