Sunday 17 February 2013

Week 5 day 2

I shook it up a bit this week. I am still researching the whole exercise/fasted debate, and in the mean time have changed my weekly fasting days to a Saturday and Sunday when I don't exercise the way I do through the week.

This is where I wish I had charted my swimming. Since I started fasting, I seem to have acquired more energy, which is one of the benefits fasters report. I swim 5 days a week between 90 and 100 lengths an hour. On a Tuesday (when my fasting usually finishes) I swim in the evening as well as the afternoon.

Week 6, I may change my days again ...you find something that works well for you!!

Another top tip is find a good group, face to face or on Facebook. I am a member of 'Intermittent Fasting Freaks' on Facebook. The support I have received there has been fabulous! This being a controversial lifestyle, not everybody agrees with it, some may even insist you have an eating disorder!

I understand any eating habit has the potential of becoming an eating disorder to some, though I believe I am psychologically in tune, enough to know if I was taking that path and to stop it occurring.

No comments:

Post a Comment