Monday 25 March 2013

Week 10

So proud I have gotten this far. Just now, at 7:40pm, for the first time EVER I wanted to finish my fast early, not because I feel ill, or have listened to my body, but because my mood is low and I can't be bothered. That's it. So, I took a deep breath, and told myself that I always do this when I am close to the three stone mark. Now I feel empowered because I fought through my emotions and decided tomorrow lunch time isn't far off.

I have noticed though, and learned this week, that my fast is better starting after a hearty meal. This week I started after a light lunch- and now I'm feeling it!

Hot water for me, and it will soon.be lunch time tomorrow, where I WILL have a light meal to wake up madam! ;-)

3 comments:

  1. Hi, Selina. What is your total weight loss so far?

    Great job, so far! Keep it going!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 42lb so far. Thank you very much.Fasting for life! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. 42lb so far. Thank you very much.Fasting for life! :-)

    ReplyDelete